1. On a date with Poppy + Nana at White Elephant ( my kids favorite toy store )
2. The new six year old of the family and her little brother, picking out a special birthday gift.
3. They wanted to bring home a puppy, mercifully they came home with two fish instead.
4. Jack tuckered out from a busy afternoon of being spoiled. ( Photo Credit 1-4 goes to my Mom )
5. Playing with new toys
6. A welcome sign for Poppy + Nana.
7. Our new fencing.
8. Lucy and Nana watching out the window
9. Praying together + fish tacos.
10. Cup of tea + a nice long chat with my Mama.
Not pictured: The amazing date my Dad sent David and I on, for some of the best pasta ever. Truly one of Spokane's best kept secrets. A really special breakfast date my Dad and I had together at Chaps. Boys night out at the movies. Now, that's a lot of spoiling if I do say so myself. Loved our time together Mom and Dad. Thank you. Love you. Come back soon. xo