- Annabelle's Grannie Annie desk in the morning light, displaying some of the oh so charming artwork of her said darling namesake.
- Lucy, bright eyed after her morning nap.
- she's so cute, that I can't stand to only post one from this set
- Jack " reading" in the sunlight
- the master to-do list (mostly home improvement projects). Interesting side note: I love David's handwriting so much!
- first thing on the list: clean out basement. I can't believe I am posting a picture of my scary basement on my blog. Thank you 10 on 10 helps for keeping it real around here.
- a family hike, we needed some fresh air after having been in the dusty musty basement all afternoon
- Annabelle's all smiles as we race home to put on the tea kettle
- the only way to drink hot chocolate, learned from the Candy Man ( but you might know him better as Mr. Happily Ever After himself)...who has seriously mastered the art of improving + enhancing among other things: popcorn,strawberries, and hot chocolate by adding the right candy too them. Are you curious now? Sorry but it just wouldn't be fair to give away all his secrets now would it?
- scrub a dub dub, happy baby in the tub
Thursday, January 12, 2012
Posted by Chelle at 1:14 AM