Monday, May 20, 2013

{ 10 things }

  1. He is my one in six billion. I'd rather have a bad day with him than a good day with anyone else.
  2. Nothing says home, like his arms. 
  3. He loves sacrificially.
  4. He works tirelessly and without complaining.
  5. He has made me his standard of beauty + and I feel " safe in my skin" with him.
  6. We are his hobby.
  7. He is the truest and greatest earthly example of unconditional love to me.
  8. As Anne Shirley told Gilbert Blithe, "I don't want sunbursts or marble halls, I just want you.”
  9. He is my favorite and my best.
  10. I love him far more than I have ever found the words to say to him. 

And now here's our "to-do" for the next 10+ years:  More flirting, more dancing, more laughing, more, much more time spent and memories made with our littles, and ever more loving, knowing and serving Jesus together! What a way to spend our one wild and beautiful life. I still pinch myself that I get to be his wife. It's such a honor and my absolute delight.  
For over a decade now I am happier than I ever imagined I could ever be, a deep down, more noisy than quiet, more messy than perfect,  more chaotic than calm and more often than not sort of happy. Truly. Thank you Jesus, and thank you Mr of mine. This is love. xo

6 comments:

Prairie Rose said...

Beautiful!
A Christ centered marriage truly blossoms the more years that pass.
Happy Anniversary and I know God will continue to bless you both.

Anna said...

I LOVE that you are both still so twitterpated. You truly have a treasure in each other.

Jenny said...

Ten! Congratulations, you two! I once read a beautiful quote that goes something like this, "A woman should be more beautiful on her 10th anniversary than on her wedding day, because of how her husband cares for and cherishes her."

~Sue said...

All beautiful, Chelle. Congratulations.
I love Anna's twitterpated comment and Jenny's quote.
I too have a 'best' who has set me as the standard of beauty. When he says I am beautiful I honestly respond that it is because he has told me so.

Nikki said...

Happiest anniversary to you two!

Carrie said...

Oh Chelle, this list absolutely made me cry!!! Your heart is so beautiful and I just adore this picture... you both look sooo happy and more in love than ever! When Seth and I reach 10 years I hope we look and act like you guys!!! Love you and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! And may God bless you with many more 10 years! =)