Sunday, October 24, 2010

{ catchy }

Today I cannot stop singing/dancing around the kitchen to this song. It's my new favorite.  And it makes me happy from head to toe. And yes, it's a love song.



And this is my favorite line of this very sweet little song..." But I'll take less if more means having less of you..."   

  It makes me think of and so thankful for a good, good husband who works so hard every day to take care of us,  who even shys away from hobbies if it means great amounts of time away from us,  a man who has chosen to prioritize his life + work so that even though in some ways it may look as if we have less...it's because he believes and lives that it's more important to have less (financially speaking) than more at the expense of not being together. And David, from the bottom of our hearts, your little family thanks you so much for that.
In case you haven't noticed lately, we pretty much adore pretty much every single thing about you.


10 comments:

Megan said...

You are always sucha beautiful writer. Jack-Jack has gotten so big and handsome. I'm glad you're writing again.

Cottage Mommy said...

Lovely...and a really cute song. I've just heard of her through Nie Nie's blog but haven't listened much. I like her!

Rachel said...

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor than silver and gold." -Prov.22:1
David has a very good name and LOTS of loving favor!

Leslie said...

oh when did Jack get that old?
My heart just melted I think.


And oh yes whats not to love about Mr. David.. you have yourself a good good catch.

and on a side note. a post from you..... = joy to my morning.

Catherine said...

Jack reminds me of Kate in this picture. You are truly blessed!

Nikki said...

So, so happy for the love your family shares....and for new song suggestions from you and more frequent postings! xo

shabby girl said...

Oh, that brought quick tears to my eyes! Such a wonderful little family!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Definitely a good man! I'll have to take a listen to the song now, love music that makes you smile!

Anna said...

My first day back to checking blogs... and what a sweet song to discover and enjoy. Thanks for sharing. Love you!

swell.life said...

so sweet! mindy gledhill is definitely a new fav of mine. what a cute pic of david and jack!