Sunday, June 20, 2010

{ the best thing }


Daddy dear, we pretty much think your the best thing since ( thick ) sliced bread  bacon.
Only way better. And we are excited to celebrate you today. And that starts with letting you sleep in, while Mommy is down in the kitchen whipping up a special breakfast. You aren't really into being doted on but we'll see what we can do to make today a little bit extra nice for you. Because you're the best and you deserve it, and not just today either but all the other 364 days of the year too.

( having the three of them in my line of vision, it's my favorite view )

Happy Father's Day to my babies Daddy, to the man of my dreams come true.

XOXO's,
Your little family

6 comments:

Catherine said...

May you have a blessed day with the father of your darling children!

kt said...

A lovely post for an equally lovely guy!

Happy Fathers day David I hope you enjoy being a 'little' doted on :)

swell.life said...

Just can't get enough of these pics. Happy Dad's day to the guy who scraped my phone off your driveway...He's my hero too. :)

Just got a pretty package in the mail today with one of your yummy vintage sheets. So excited to get crafting!

Wahzat Gayle said...

your posts always make me smile

krys kirkpatrick said...

Oh my gosh your blog is like a breath of fresh air. I just became a grandma to Sam, I am in love. Next to being a mama the best ever thing is being a grand-ma. Thank-you so much for the visit and the comment!

Wahzat Gayle said...

you are back on etsy :) that is wonderful
Your interview with Jen was great!