Thursday, May 07, 2009

peas porridge in the pot...

six. days. old.


Spending our days snuggling and cuddling and flirting, and falling a little, okay a lot more in love with him each day...thanks to David's angel of a sister Deborah, who came from ID this week to take care of us, watch Anniebelle's and make sure Jack and I were all rested up for the big trip this weekend to Daniel ( David's brother ) and Anna's wedding. Which is a small dream come true, compared to the one that I am holding in my arms. But still... a lot of people have worked and hoped and loved and prayed us through the last couple weeks. David and I don't know how we could have done it with out. Well maybe we could have but if we had, I am pretty sure it would have been, minus all this bliss.




My heart is full to bursting.



" I will recount the steadfast love of the Lord,the praises of the Lord,according to all that the Lord has granted us,and the great goodness to the house of Israel that he has granted them according to his compassion,according to the abundance of his steadfast love." - Isaiah 63:7



13 comments:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Chelle - this brought tears to my eyes!

I am so happy for the overflowing blessings in your life.

I am so happy that gorgeous little boy is stealing your heart.

I am so happy that you have people loving on you and supporting you as you adjust to the newness.

Wow is he precious! Love that picutre of you and Jack!!

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Catherine said...

He looks like 'your boy'! I love it, and I will love to put my eyes on him...and all of you... on Saturday. I'm so glad you are able to come, Chelle!!

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Oh, isn't he lovely?

There is just nothing like bringing home a new baby and adding on to your family. Such a precious time, I hope he fills your days with joy and blessings!

Jacy said...

Such a sweet sweet post dear friend! Isn't he just the cutest little sweet pea there ever was! And I am sure you all are soaking up every ounce of baby boy love! He is just too precious. I can't stop smiling over here for you all!
Love you dear friend and here is a big hug to that sweet girl ofyours who I am sure is going to be such a big sister (in the making ;)
xoxo

On Second Street said...

Congratulations on your sweet boy! What a great verse too!

Lisa said...

he is gorgeous!
how wonderful that you get to atttend the wedding and feel rested and cared for by all of your family!


I am sure nothing is better then falling in love and getting to know your child - I can't wait.....

How is Annabelle doing with all of the changes?

All my love

marta said...

wow. what a beautiful baby boy. congratulations. such a happy li'l family, i just love your photos. hope you are recovering well and have a lovely mother's day. enjoy all the newborn cuddles.

p.s. i adore the name too.

Aminta said...

Beautiful boy. Missing you, missing him, missing it. :(
NOT ANYMORE! I AM SO excited to see you each tomorrow. You are so loved Chelle.

Linzi said...

What a lovely blog with beautiful pictures.

Congratulations on your little one! He is as beautiful as his gorg big sister! Hope you all get settled in quickly!

Linzi x

shabby girl said...

So sweet! The first weeks of getting to know each other is such a precious time. What a blessing!

Lisa said...

He is so absolutely perfect it's unbelievable. ;) Best of luck on your trip this weekend - smooth travels filled with sleeping newborns and a smiley, giggly little girl!

Fairlightday said...

Jack is the sweetest! And most adorable. So jealouse of Minta! :)
Miss you and love you!