Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Off the top of my head.

Playing a game of tag with the ever so lovely Ashely . So you must put up with hearing 7 very random, nonsensical things about me.


  1. I adore polka dots. In any way shape or form. I even went as far as to have my wedding dress covered in them.

  2. I am currently working on shedding about (gulp) 15 pounds, so on days like today, when I am feeling guilty for having consumed things like chocolate chip cookie dough, & slices of cheese, I " punish " myself by eating just steamed broccoli for the following meal.

  3. I don't mind the smell of skunk. As I once admitted to my girlfriends on a road trip, " it's my favorite stink."

  4. When I make cookies, I always burn at least one batch. At least.

  5. This next one isn't exactly about me. But close enough... it really shouldn't be that hard to come up with seven things about yourself, but uff-da, this little post has been far from easy. So here we go, David and James are the names of my husbands two best friends. And my husbands name is David James.

  6. I have never had either a manicure or pedicure. The reason being, I broke my big toe when I was learning to walk as a baby and it is really obviously crooked...and I am sort of embarrassed at the thought of someone having to have to look at it up close like that.

  7. The only pictures I have of myself are self portraits.



See, I told you.

So Fairlight, Leslie, Andimae and Jessica, if you feel so inclined, consider yourselves " it."

11 comments:

Fairlightday said...

Chelle, you are so beautiful! Love your striped shirt. I'm not sure what 7 things I'll post. I'll have to think really hard. :)

Lauren Kate said...

-I like polka dots too.

-I'm working on shedding the rest of my grief weight that I put on in '07. Yuck. Working out is the best thing!

-I love cookie dough too!

-I don't even know what to say about the mani/pedi issue. You need to be treated to at least a mani and asap! :-)

have a lovely said...

You gals are so much fun! I am so glad you agreed to play tag with me! I loved getting to learn these little tidbits about you! Your pics are just PRECIOUS!!!

-HONEY!...you have to get a mani...it doesn't mean it has to come as a packaged deal that will involve your toe. You might just LOVE it!

Lisa said...

So fun learning all of these things about each other! And I agree, a mani is wonderful - you must try it at least once! You look adorable in your self pic as usual - I love your smile in the first one!

SuzyQ said...

two things: 1)you made me laugh! thank you... 2)you need to get a mani. and then when you feel brave, try a pedi! because nothing i know feels so self-indulgent, and every girl should feel that way occasionally! and, if it makes you feel better, believe me, those footcare girls have seen a lot weirder stuff than a broken toe. it's not weird to them...

Leslie said...

I love those last pictures of you.. but you know what I really want to see..

THE WEDDING DRESS... do share!

I'll have to think hard too..

Lisa said...

Yeah, I want to see that wedding dress too! I can only imagine how beautiful it was with all its polka dotted glory...
and the new rocker too....
Do share Chelle...

Amanda said...

love hearing that someone else is a bit paranoid about someone seeing their "faulty" toes up close! but i finally did a mani/pedi before my wedding...heavenly! :) so fun to hear these little tidbits!

Andi Mae said...

You are so cute! I love those pictures of you and of course your list made me smile and nod my head in agreement the whole time!

* You already know about my obsession with polka-dots and I agree with the girls- show us the dress!

* 15 lbs. is my current goal as well...if only I could give up chocolate it would probably be a little more attainable! I actually have butter softening on the counter for chocolate-chip cookies right now...

* I have only ever had one pedi- right before my wedding, but I would love another one someday. Never had a mani though...

I can't remember what else you wrote now, just that was all adorable :)I can't wait to write a little list myself...Thanks for the tag!

swell.life said...

Thanks for thinking of me sweetest Chelle! Next week, I promise! :)

Anonymous said...

You're too cute! I love that you had polka dots on your wedding dress! :)

By the way, in all the pictures I've seen of you, I've never thought that you look as though you should lose any weight! You're such a cute girl with a fabulous shape!