Playing a game of tag with the ever so lovely Ashely . So you must put up with hearing 7 very random, nonsensical things about me.
- I adore polka dots. In any way shape or form. I even went as far as to have my wedding dress covered in them.
- I am currently working on shedding about (gulp) 15 pounds, so on days like today, when I am feeling guilty for having consumed things like chocolate chip cookie dough, & slices of cheese, I " punish " myself by eating just steamed broccoli for the following meal.
- I don't mind the smell of skunk. As I once admitted to my girlfriends on a road trip, " it's my favorite stink."
- When I make cookies, I always burn at least one batch. At least.
- This next one isn't exactly about me. But close enough... it really shouldn't be that hard to come up with seven things about yourself, but uff-da, this little post has been far from easy. So here we go, David and James are the names of my husbands two best friends. And my husbands name is David James.
- I have never had either a manicure or pedicure. The reason being, I broke my big toe when I was learning to walk as a baby and it is really obviously crooked...and I am sort of embarrassed at the thought of someone having to have to look at it up close like that.
- The only pictures I have of myself are self portraits.