Thursday, December 06, 2007

{ crack-up }

Just had to share a tid-bit from our ride home from church last night. It's really quite remarkable. This little girl of ours, actually begs us to tickle her... " she'll actually put my hand to her knee and then plead for me to " tickle, Mommy, right there..." so, as I am more than happy to comply with such a request, I tickle her. Consequently squeals of laughter fill the air. Pretty soon we're all laughing because as you have probably experienced before, the stuff is highly contagious. The flip side to this is her screaming " out mommy, hold mommy, stuck mommy" as she arches her back and tugs at her straps, trying to get free. I think we'll stick with the tickles.

Also I am way too excited about this to keep it to myself. I can hardly wait to see the look on her face when she opens this up on Christmas morning.

The picture is of her admiring her new cup-cake pa-jammies.

Also, we are both loving this little book right now, with it's super darling illustrations.

4 comments:

Lauren Kate said...

The tea set is super cute!

Anonymous said...

Infinitly precious! The gift, your cupcake, the jammies and tickles....What a delight!

Misha

have a lovely said...

she has the most precious personality...meant to be though because of her mommy's precious example!

Leslie said...

cute cute cute

jammies, book, tea set, and of course the belle herself... :)