Friday, January 07, 2011

{ Huge Crush }


Oh Jack-Jack, how many times a day do you make my heart swell in happiness + delight until it feels like it's about to pop.



The way you say " yay " instead of yes...
The way you squeeze me with both hands all way around my neck when you hug me
How you always asks first thing when you wake up in the morning, " Where's Dada? Where's Sister ?"  And how after I tell you, you always says..." oh."
The way you are instantly sorry and try and comfort me, after you've pulled my hair again.
That you always say "muahhh" when you kiss
How your twinkle-blue eyes, blonde widows peak and back of your neck make me coo-coo brained.
How much you loves looking at books and making us laugh
The way you tromps around in the house your overalls,
And the way you love to help.
Your all contagious belly laugh.
The way you say "bo-mp," being half bonk and half bump...when you get an owey.
Your whole miniature boy lingo... " Iwannawa "...( I want a waffle )
With the majority of your vocabulary consisting of truck, tool and food related words.
Oh and how can I forget how you unmistakably whispered into my ear during church last Sunday in the sweetest possible way..." I love you..."


   

Seriously you guys, I am a total goner.

9 comments:

kt said...

Jack Jack said that at church... naaaww totally a melting moment!

I can tell you are totally gone on him - and I don't blame you one bit he is pretty special.

when ur christmas card arrived I was telling M how much I miss chatty talkative annabelle and snuggley scooting around Jack.. picking him up and dipping him down till he giggled and then lent back to go again..

lovely post :)

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

Oohhhh.... I love him too. :) What a blessed mama - and super blessed little Anabelle and Jack (&...?) ;)

Chelle, your heart is precious.

shabby girl said...

Yes, you are blessed! Wishing you all good things for your new year!

Prairie Rose said...

What a sweet post.
I think we ALL have huge crushes on Mr. Jack!
How could we not.....he is precious!
A big MWAH! to Jack!

Leslie said...

Whats with that back of the neck point.. oh I hear you on it though.... its a fall head over heels doozy...

love this. love him.

Megan said...

Gosh Jack is just the sweetest thing... my favorite image of him is him in the dishwasher with the mixer filled with brownie batter all over.... something I will never forget! He is beautiful. Sweet. Adorable.... So sweet!

Nikki said...

I love Jacker Cracker!

Mommy Emily said...

chelle, i'm so glad you commented on my post so i could find you here. i love your blog. i'm going to be back. xo

Connie said...

He is the cutest little show-off.
Hugs to him and his sissy....from Nana.