Monday, January 19, 2009

{ Rewind }

Thank you each for your kind words and comments on my last post. What a boost they gave me. Seriously, I feel so loved. I had put off and put off putting up a picture of Jack and I, not because I don't think he's cute, I am already convinced on that point, but because I feel and have for a while like I look like a hippo. So your reassurances not only surprised me but made me realize how much grace is in the eye of the beholder. Thank you.

And now to backtrack a little. Here are some pictures of Annabelle taken during our wonderful Christmas in ID.




The next few were taken on my sister in law Deb's amazing new camera, a Christmas present from her sweet husband.








These are off of my new camera, a Christmas gift from my Mom and Dad. Which I was shocked and oh so very excited to open. Thanks guys, I still can't believe it.




As hard as it is to believe, one month from today, she turns three. Strawberry cupcakes have already been requested, as has a visit from Poppy and Nana. And I am hoping it will be a gloriously sunny day, like the one she was born on and maybe we'll be able to sneak in a trip to the zoo, to "visit the monkeys." And we have been telling her for months now...after your birthday a little bit, then your baby brother will be here.
And my goodness are we ever all excited about that.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Chelle, the picture were adorable! It was so wonderful to see you all last night and spend time with you after so long!
Love you! - Hannah

Fairlightday said...

I'm so glad to see some pictures of your Christmas! Congratulations to you and Deb on the new cameras! They both take wonderful pictures, even though I don't think any camera could make the gorgeous Miss Annabelle look not cute. Her dress for Christmas is seriously adorable.
I can't wait for her birthday! It will be so much fun. She has grown so fast and is such a big girl now.
Love you dearly!

Aunt Tea said...

well your mom is very smart. she wants to see the photos you take.(so do we)

so good to hear from you in the little blog again!

Lisa said...

Hippo? My goodness girl, you like amazing! Nothing like a hippo!!!

Love the pictures and those curls!
Three already, and then a baby boy - spring is going to be good in your house, huh...
And I cannot wait wait for all of it!

with love....

swell.life said...

Such great pics! Looks like Annabelle had the sweetest Christmas ever. And a big 3rd birthday just 1 month away? Unreal.

You are such a blessing to me. Thanks so much for the sweet comment this weekend. It honestly doesn't surprise me AT ALL that you would have the same changing table. Also from Craigslist!! :)

Keep those beautiful baby pictures coming. It's so amazing to think of the miraculous work God's literally, physically doing right inside of you...Right now!

Jacy said...

First of all, I can't believe how big Annabelle is getting...three? Wow. She is so gorgeous, Chelle. Those curls..there are just no.words.no words at all.

And you look faaarr from hippo!!! You are so preciously beautiful; Your tummy is the cutest and I just can't wait to see the cute little lad that will join your sweet family soon!!

Love you and miss chatting with you, hopefully I can find time to sit down and catch up a little more!
Love you sweet friend!

Amanda said...

absolutely precious...how lovely that her birthday is coming...and i am loving all the phenomenal pictures. and chelle, dearest, you most certainly don't look like a hippo...you are gorgeous...

Leslie said...

How did I miss this post Chelle?
Im not a fan of the google reader thing... ughh.. I hate missing stuff.
Love seeing some pictures from Christmas, and new camera such fun...
Love that Jack is coming soon...

and totally missing you lady.

kt said...

Glad you guys had such a great Christmas.

ps. I adore, admire and love you right back dear friend :)

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Isn't a camera one of the best gifts? Such beautiful pictures!

I was looking at Annabelle and thinking what a big girl she looked like. Then I realized how close she was in age to Lilla (she turns three on Feb. 8th) and was reminded what a big girl Lilla looks like now too. Oh, the time just goes too fast! Enjoy it and keep using that camera!

Cottage Mommy said...

Thanks for all of the sweet comments...love the Christmas pictures. Your girl has the cutest hair. I adore curls on little kids! How is baby Jack doing? What is your due date again? My c-section is not scheduled yet but at my last appointment we were talking May 4th. I just don't want to have a Cinco De Mayo baby! Are you stocking up on cute baby boy things yet? I am totally in nesting mode and so wish I was able to do an entire nursery! Will little Jack have his own room? You will have to share pictures of whatever you do...I'm sure it will be darling!

Lisa said...

how are you, sweet lady???????

have a lovely said...

how are you feeling deary???

Anonymous said...

Hey swet sister-in-law, thanks for posting those pictures of annebelles that i took. i love all the picture on here. Johnny