Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Remember this cute little sun dress?


And this too sweet for words pinafore?



They were made by a lovely and talented friend of mine. Who also happens to have her very own, very lovely little shop on Etsy. Need something done up in a particular size? She does custom orders. :) And I can vouch for the finished product....lovely, lovely, lovely.

As easy as it would be to keep her all to myself, I really can't help but brag on her and the beautiful things she creates...after all the rest of the world deserves to discover her too.

I love you Nan. And I can hardly wait to see that little Christmas dress you are sewing up for Annabelle. I am quite certain it is going to be sweet beyond compare.

5 comments:

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

What a lovely talent she has! Such sweet little outfits!

Dawna said...

So pretty, just like the little girl wearing them!

Fairlightday said...

I didn't know Anna had a shop! I love the dresses she's made for Annabelle. They are the most adorable. I'm sure her shop will do amazingly well. :)

SuzyQ said...

your child is ridiculously cute.

just sayin'

Lisa said...

I can't decide which is cutter - the dress or the little girl wearing them.....