Friday, October 17, 2008

{ Seriously Spoiled }


I have been overwhelmed with love and gifts for my birthday by all of you. You ladies are so seriously sweet and have blessed my very soul this week with your thoughtful packages and birthday wishes. The mailman has knocked on my door every week and I have been continually blessed and surprised. So a great big group thank you hug to Aminta, Jacy, Leslie, Lisa, Deb, Wendi, Andrea, and my Mom and Dad...


( gorgeous birthday bouquet from Peter, Minta and Co. )



( This loveliest bag for fall from the oh so precious Jacy )


( all sorts of polka-dotted sewing goodness from sweet Leslie )


(This print from Debs, I adore you, and the print too of course. Pretty box and paper from Wendi. Sweet notepad and chocolate bar from Andrea and a Starbucks gift card and cute monogrammed coin purse from Lisa. )


Now I need to know when all your birthdays are so I can get you back. Also, this is just the first installment of gifts. More pictures to come. Incredible, I know. I have been thoroughly spoiled. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! And thank you!


8 comments:

Jacy said...

Oh congrats to all the winners below!!! How fun that was and how sweet you are dear friend for being so giving on your special day! I am so glad you were spoiled you so very deserved it. Being one of the sweetest people I know! I am still just tickled pink for you on your exciting news! May God bring you so many more smiles to come
Love you dearly xoxoxoxoxo

Amy's Blah, Blah, Blogging said...

Wow! Sounds like one great birthday week!

Andi Mae said...

Remember, you still have one more package to come, from me- the queen of late packages! And seriously, my dear, is it any wonder that people love to spoil you on your birthday? You are the sweetest girl in the world! Love you!

Aminta said...

loves and loves and loves!

Fairlightday said...

What a fun collection of goodies for the sweetest friend! Mine will be coming soon. I too, like Andi, am queen of being late for birthdays (Christmas and all other holidays too.) You are much loved, dear. Can't you tell? :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Chelle. Andi is SO excited for you. She speaks so highly of you, I hope to meet you someday.
Best wishes, Andi's MOM, Linda

Little Candle said...

So sorry I missed wishing you well on your actual birthday. I hope it was truly wonderful! October is a wonderful month to be born in...My darling older brother just had one as well. Hugs and warmest wishes across the miles.
Sarah :)

have a lovely said...

what treasures from treasured friends! what a blessed birthday to one oh so special gal!