Thursday, August 21, 2008

{ my favorite quote, currently }


" Charm is a glow within a woman that cast a most becoming light on others. "

- J.M. Brown


I am sharing it because it seems so beautifully fitting for you dear ladies.



1. on my way to work, 2. Swing, 3. dudes, I got a bike, 4. I will dance with Cinderella, 5. happy (smudgy) bokeh wednesday!, 6. Sweethearts, 7. fun, 8. The Answer Is Hidden In The Wind., 9. * * *, 10. The End of Summer, 11. LoVe, 12. view, 13. Me and my sister wearing dresses and aprons that she designed and made. These aprons are from vintage tablecloths. Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

8 comments:

Andi Mae said...

What a great quote! I most definitely have to say that you have charm my dear friend, yes you do! How has your week been?

Leslie said...

love some of these images especially the hammock one..

and btw.. enjoy the date. you deserve it!

Jacy said...

You are so very charming yourself! I loved the quote and the mosaic how neat!
Blessings to you and yours from me and mine!

Dawna said...

Every day your blog manages to both calm and cheer me. You are a treasure, dear lady, and I am thankful for you!

Lisa said...

love it!!!

so, how was that hot date? hoping it was as good as the star gazing night....

Jacy said...

Chelle, you are such a sweet person thank you for your sweet comments, you are the sweetest person and reflect such happiness, if only I could give you hug in person!
You are a dear, dear friend (((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I have to try making one of these collages. Yours are always so lovely. You have such a talent with putting pretty colors and images together!

kt said...

Hi Chelle.

Thanks for stopping by my blog sorry it has taken so long for me to come on by and say hello too!

This images are so pretty all clumped together my favourite would have to be the old couple snuggling in the hammock aaw :)

ps. did you ever try the year book yourself?

Katie :)